MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how do i do this with reputation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all quite stuck here ive seen it were people reputate on the thread and it shows the name below the thread on whos given the reputation just wondering how i would do this ?

example here :

[Image: 4FmICdK.png]

any help would be great thanks
I haven't seen that recently, it looks like a plugin. Rep is for profiles & posts only. Threads being rep-ed is definitely a plugin or core alteration to the best of my current knowledge.

This is a cliche suggestion.. but you could ask the admin of that site about the plugin he or she uses for that. I've no idea what plugin that is.
(2013-03-14, 05:02 AM)WebDevandPhoto Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't seen that recently, it looks like a plugin. Rep is for profiles & posts only. Threads being rep-ed is definitely a plugin or core alteration to the best of my current knowledge.

This is a cliche suggestion.. but you could ask the admin of that site about the plugin he or she uses for that. I've no idea what plugin that is.

looks like im buggered hehehehe