MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Where can I find these images?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where can I find the following images in the templates or CSS? I don't want to change the defaults because this is for someone using more than one skin Wink
  • Hot Thread (New) Icon
  • Hot Thread (No New) Icon
  • No New Posts Icon
  • Contains Your Post Icon
  • Locked Thread Icon
  • And if possible, the post icons like the rainbow etc

Thank you kindly Big Grin
dot_*.gif contain all those pictures. Root of the theme folder.

Post icons, in the icons/ folder of the theme folder.
Thanks!

Will that transfer over with the exported skin for when the ones I'm making it for can import it? (Also, how do I know for sure which folder is the root for that particular skin?)
Usually, the themes have a folder within the images/ folder. For example, if my theme was "Lithium 1.6" I'd name it "lithium" in terms of folder, and drop it in the root of the images/ folder, so it'd be images/lithium. I'd then configure it in the new theme settings to point to that folder.

And what do you mean? Are you asking if all the images will transfer if you export the theme? If so, no, you just have to put all the theme files in the folder that it's supposed to be in, and then when the theme is imported, it should point to the directory and then be ready to go.
Ah ok, so the folder I made to contain the images. Thanks.

Is there not a way to do it so that the skin grabs the images automatically in the templates or CSS? I've managed to do it for all the other images such as the buttons and that, it's just these last ones I can't find lol!