MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Newest member wrong or bug in memberlist.php??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Take note of the last member and his/her reg date on http://www.d-frame.co.uk/memberlist.php
Then compare with the newest member on http://www.d-frame.co.uk/stats.php

Wrong person for the newest member. Any ideas why?

Edit: 'Hold da phone'. How can:

Pyrothekilla (11-03-2004)

be uid=3 when:

Dale (12-16-2004)

is uid=1?? Shouldn't the member who joined later have a higher uid then someone who joined before!! I smell a bug in memberlist.php.

My conclusion:
Dale and gusmq's reg dates are wrong. They should be on or before 11-03-2004 as their uid's are the first 2. How did this happen though??
Check the respective values in the database. If they do not contain the proper dates as well its not the fault of memberlist.php but they got screwed up somehow else.
It's not a bug or anything.

As has been said before, auto_increment fields such as uid do not ever repeat the same number.

Who says the people with uid's need a lower registration date? For all you know Dale could have changed something or imported old users or something like that.
yeah, I see you point about the auto_increment, but from my understanding, dale had a prevous forum (which I was in), it was backed up, then the server crashed one day. After finding a new server, dale re-uploaded the data exactly as it was using the backed-up file (some members and posts where lost)

I just dont see how they could have turned out like that unless their reg dated were changed in phpMyAdmin, which I dont see how they could have, because its so conufusing :/

But for a second, I'll imagine something happened and it is right, (Edit: Like Dale and gusmq had to re-register for some reason and dale changed their uid back to 1 and 2), whats going wrong with newest member?? Why isn't that gusmq since he has the newest reg date?? Is it that the newest member is based on the last uid?? Which is why it is BigDaddy since he is uid=12??
1. Dale setup MyBB and registered his admin account.

2. Dale imported old data with the exception of his account.

Old data has lower/earlier registration dates but will have a higher uid than 1 Smile
Ok, thanks for clarifiying this. So can you make newest member go by reg date, not uid then??