MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Making logo bigger then the header
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey,

I have a question I have a header and there in it you see my site logo...

See picture:
[attachment=28808]

Now I want to have the android picture from the left bigger then the header so the android picture come out the header. But if I made the picture bigger the picture come out the header but on the bottom from the header and I want to have the android picture on the top of the header come out..

I want to have my logo and header like this.
[attachment=28809]

I hope everyone knows what I mean and see it on the screens. The android logo needs to be bigger then the light-blue part and not on the bottom but on the top of the header.. Now if I make the logo bigger the logo is bigger but go out the header on the bottom..

Thanks and I hope to be clear on what I want
Nobody with a sollution ???
Hello,

Is there annyone that knows the sollution for fix this.

Thanks
Try applying it the proper vertical-align property in the CSS. You can read about it here.
Also, make sure the overflow is set correctly.
what you can do is split the android off so you have two logo images - or make the rest of the header text and just the android the logo
Open your global.css class, find .logo "If you don't find it, create it"
.logo {

}
Then add the following inside it.
float: left;
width: 100%;
You can see he has a logo class/id - check in your browser. His android is part of the logo.png. If he moves the image up the position of the android will not change - the whole header will move.
Maybe cutting and using the android part of the image separately with a negative margin?
Yes, like I said - split the images. Big Grin
hmmm oke if I spit the image how can I make it working well?? Can u help me with it?
Pages: 1 2