MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Portal Blocks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had posted this in the wrong section so here it goes again:

I know that all the blocks are on the left side of the website, my question is how i can set the blocks also the right side?

i want to customade my website from the portal, i want to make more blocks but i dont know how, on the blocks everyone should find the blocks for gametrackers, votes and many more of those things, could anyone help me?
Portal Templates > portal
Change
<table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" border="0" align="center">
<tr><td valign="top" width="200">
{$welcome}
{$pms}
{$search}
{$stats}
{$whosonline}
{$latestthreads}
</td>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
<td valign="top">
{$announcements}
</td>
</tr>
</table>
To
<table width="100%"  border="0">
<tr>
<td width="100%" valign="top">{$announcements}
<td width="150px" valign="top">{$welcome}{$pms}{$search}{$stats}{$whosonline}{$latestthreads}</td>   
</td>
</tr>
</table>
but how i can make a portal block? Just a customade one Toungue thats what i need to know Big Grin
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="thead"><strong> BLOCK NAME </strong></td>
</tr><tr>
<td class="trow1"> BLOCK CONTENT </td>
</tr>
</tr>
</td>
</table>
<br>
and how i can put it on the right or left side? Just html tags? left, center and right?
<table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" border="0" align="center">
<tr>

<td valign="top" width="20%">
CONTENT ON THE LEFT
</td>

<td valign="top">
CENTERED CONTENT
</td>

<td valign="top" width="20%">
CONTENT ON THE RIGHT
</td>

</tr>
</table>