MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Footer in the header
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I exported a theme from my old site, everything was fine there, I uploaded it to the new site and for some reason the footer in the header??

[Image: 2k2Ul]

I don't know how this has happened, can I have some help?
go to ACP ->Templates and styles ->Templates ->your current theme ->Index Page Templates ->Index and make sure {footer} is at the bottom of the page and not at the top. that should solve it i hope
(2013-03-18, 09:55 PM)alanrobinsonleigh Wrote: [ -> ]go to ACP ->Templates and styles ->Templates ->your current theme ->Index Page Templates ->Index and make sure {footer} is at the bottom of the page and not at the top. that should solve it i hope

Yes, footer is in the bottom :/
Its repeated in index. Its at the top as well as at the bottom. Remove the first instance.
I forgot to mention that bit Effone
(2013-03-19, 08:16 AM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Its repeated in index. Its at the top as well as at the bottom. Remove the first instance.

It's only in there once
<html>
<head>
<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']}</title>
{$headerinclude}
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
	lang.no_new_posts = "{$lang->no_new_posts}";
	lang.click_mark_read = "{$lang->click_mark_read}";
// -->
</script>
</head>
<body>
{$header}
{$ps_header_index}
{$forums}
{$ps_footer_index}
{$boardstats}
<br style="clear: both" />
{$footer}
</body>
</html>
Is it being repeated even when you see a thread?
Then give us your 'header' as well as 'headerinclude' template codes.
(2013-03-19, 04:46 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Is it being repeated even when you see a thread?
Then give us your 'header' as well as 'headerinclude' template codes.

I checked the header and it wasn't there Sad

I found it in the headerinclude, there was lots of things in there for some reason Confused

I've got my problem solved now, thanks for the help Smile
A very well defined example of "shoes on the skull".
(2013-03-19, 05:23 PM)ElectricShock Wrote: [ -> ]A very well defined example of "shoes on the skull".

you've lost me mate