MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Buying Support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There's an error on my forums where it loads for 15 seconds on the index page, but all other pages load quickly. I'm not sure why it takes the 15 seconds only on the index.

Link: http://capitalcorporation.co

Thanks

Can any one help?
What plugins are you using?
Are your images hosted local?
Are you using any third party services like analytics?
(2013-03-19, 01:18 PM)Detrition Wrote: [ -> ]What plugins are you using?
Are your images hosted local?
Are you using any third party services like analytics?

Plugins: Nothing out of the ordinary.
Third Party Services: Cloudflare
The only thing I can think of is your DNS is slowing your site down.
But why only the index page? The whole site should have been affected.

Do you use the default template, or have done any customizations into the "index" template?
(2013-03-19, 01:39 PM)Detrition Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing I can think of is your DNS is slowing your site down.

I think it may be that because I recently switched the domain from my friends cloudflare account to my own personal cloudflare account. I'm not sure if all the DNS settings are the same.

(2013-03-19, 03:36 PM)ElectricShock Wrote: [ -> ]But why only the index page? The whole site should have been affected.

Do you use the default template, or have done any customizations into the "index" template?

Yes, it's a custom template, but I've been using it for 3 months though, and it worked perfectly. This only started happening a week ago.
Isn't it kind of an evade?
You are after all asking support. You are support denied, so you are misusing RSJ.
(2013-03-19, 05:30 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't it kind of an evade?
You are after all asking support. You are support denied, so you are misusing RSJ.

That's irrelevant to the thread. If you have an issue with the rules, please contact the staff, not me. I have been denied from getting General Support (http://community.mybb.com/forum-127.html) for free. However, I can pay experts and developers to develop stuff for me, make theme, and fix errors.

I'd also prefer not to have off-topic/spam here. Also, I've PM'd support team regarding this before I posted. Did you?
Ok it looks like you have a bit of a clogged cache in your dns system. For me the index page and all the other pages load fine all within about 2 seconds.

You could try and flush the cache within mybb?