MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Leefish is A SUPERSTAR! A BIG Thank you!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Many of you won't be aware how I made a horrible mess of my forum trying to rip codes apart.

Leefish took it upon himself to offer me some support and take a look at my templates. I can say thank you enough, Leefish has really dug my forum out of a hole.

I trusted Leefish with an Admin account, and I will say that Lee is an honest and very trustable member of the MyBB support team.

I just wanted to share with you guys and girls how much I appreciate his help and to give Leefish a massive thank you.

Thanks dude... beer on its way Smile
Correction:
Leefish is a 'She'. The kind grandma :p
(2013-03-19, 04:33 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Correction:

Either way... Still a big thank you... or are you pulling my leg effone? Huh
Nope. I'm serious.
She is kind. Most helpful old lady from Netherlands.

Even if you fill her PM inbox with garbages - she never gets annoyed. (I did that :p but I suggest you not to Big Grin)
Most Dutchies are awesome like that. But yes, Leefish is cool beans from what I can tell.
I say totes amazeballs Smile
(2013-03-19, 04:38 PM)Article Chase Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-19, 04:33 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Correction:

Either way... Still a big thank you... or are you pulling my leg effone? Huh

Leefish is indeed a she Smile
Maybe I should sort out the coffee for the weekend instead of the beer as I suggested.

:p
Lee is good people in my opinion. Always nice and helpful Smile
(2013-03-19, 05:46 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]Lee is good people in my opinion. Always nice and helpful Smile

Last poster trophy? LOL I'm wanting it for some strange reason.

Edit: Just read the funniest plugin description ever.
Pages: 1 2 3