MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Modogodo - The pinnacle in MyBB design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
A few problems were caused by a rogue file. I cannot fix it right now because my host accidentally blocked my IP! The InstantMyBB service is still up, Leefish.
Lookin good buddy.
(2013-06-20, 12:18 AM)Audentio Wrote: [ -> ]Lookin good buddy.

Thanks Blush
@Jason - hey its back. I was there the other day and it just gave an error, not found. So I wondered.
Now I remember, yes. We were having problems with the hosting provider a few days ago. My apologies!
Quote:Since 2009, we created some of the world's coolest companies websites services are attractive, thoughtful, and enjoyable to use

You might wanna show ALL these on your page if so. because three out of the two themes you posted above are of your own sites.

(2013-06-20, 12:13 AM)Jambuster Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-20, 12:00 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]Check out our new website design! It's looking gooooooood Cool!

The new design of : http://www.modogodo.com ?

If so, its horrible to be blunt. When I see someone advertising "Web Design Services" I expect their own website to be jaw dropping. There'a nothig special about the site mentioned above. A couple of divs, a few graphics, it's just an average run of the mill website, not to mention half of the links are still pointing to localhost Rolleyes

Doesnt meet my expectations, but thats just me.

Also this..
I actually like the new design more than the old one. Good work Jason. Smile

When i click "Works", the contact us popup first appears and then the page is redirected to works. You might have to correct that.
(2013-06-20, 03:13 AM)Lunty Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Since 2009, we created some of the world's coolest companies websites services are attractive, thoughtful, and enjoyable to use

You might wanna show ALL these on your page if so. because three out of the two themes you posted above are of your own sites.

(2013-06-20, 12:13 AM)Jambuster Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-20, 12:00 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]Check out our new website design! It's looking gooooooood Cool!

The new design of : http://www.modogodo.com ?

If so, its horrible to be blunt. When I see someone advertising "Web Design Services" I expect their own website to be jaw dropping. There'a nothig special about the site mentioned above. A couple of divs, a few graphics, it's just an average run of the mill website, not to mention half of the links are still pointing to localhost Rolleyes

Doesnt meet my expectations, but thats just me.

Also this..

More people then you think request for their projects to not be displayed publicly. Sometimes because they aren't available to the public, they purchased copyright removal, the work was contracted for by other design companies, the work was lost in time, or they simply don't want to be put on the website.

I'd much rather put up some work that I'm proud of then not put any work up at all.

(2013-06-20, 03:59 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]I actually like the new design more than the old one. Good work Jason. Smile

When i click "Works", the contact us popup first appears and then the page is redirected to works. You might have to correct that.

Yes, just a minor bug I just noticed too. Should be ok now Smile.
If you had designed something for me that looked like this, I would've been keen to keep you working, but sadly, it didn't happen. Nonetheless, your new site design is pleasing and easy on the eye, good luck and I wish you the best. Although, you need to take criticism better!
For me the site looks clean and easy for my eyes, good work buddy , looking forward to see more from you Smile.
As Jessie Pointed out you need to correct that Smile
Good luck
regards
Pages: 1 2 3