MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Integrate MyBB with Existing Site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was looking in making total integration of MyBB with my site. I want to share login/logout with the two. One excellent suggestion was that I use MyBB user tables.
I decided to go that route but now I need to know how does mybb perform its register and login/logout and relevant files I need to look at

My Site is coded in PHP using Yii.
Thanks in advance,
Stefano
MyBB's file for login functions should be ./member.php .
(2013-03-20, 02:50 PM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB's file for login functions should be ./member.php .
Thanks. I'm getting used to MyBB, quiet a newbie!

got alot of links by searching forum. A great source indeed!
I remember my newbie days - when an SQL error nearly caused my brain to explode, for example.

Good luck with your SSO. It's something I want to pursue myself soon, but it'll be quite a lot of work.
(2013-03-23, 05:09 AM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]I remember my newbie days - when an SQL error nearly caused my brain to explode, for example.
Hahaha! SQL is one of things that I learned quickly except Join and other complicated queries!

(2013-03-23, 05:09 AM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck with your SSO. It's something I want to pursue myself soon, but it'll be quite a lot of work.
I want my site to integrate silently with MyBB forum. there is another Issue I foresee, using Yii RBAC or use MyBB's. Also Knowing how MyBB's template can be used in Yii views will simplify the task further.

I will explore it next week may be. Now just trying to understand things....Toungue