MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last Post Bug on Index Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey MyBB Community. I'm having a problem with my forum since I switched to a new theme.

The Problem is on the index page, it shows all the last posts are "Today 9:53 PM" .

Look at the problem: http://acidforums.net/

Does anyone here know how to fix it? I don't know where to fid that in the templates .

Thanks in advance.
I guess all the threads are broken and not opening / doesn't exist then ...
Click on the thread link to confirm whether they open or not.

If it doesn't something wrong with your DB. If it opens then check this template:
forumbit_depth2_forum_lastpost

and confirm the code is this or not:
<span class="smalltext">
<a href="{$lastpost_link}" title="{$full_lastpost_subject}"><strong>{$lastpost_subject}</strong></a>
<br />{$lastpost_date} {$lastpost_time}<br />{$lang->by} {$lastpost_profilelink}</span>
(2013-03-20, 12:52 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]I guess all the threads are broken and not opening / doesn't exist then ...
Click on the thread link to confirm whether they open or not.

If it doesn't something wrong with your DB. If it opens then check this template:

and confirm the code is this or not:
<span class="smalltext">
<a href="{$lastpost_link}" title="{$full_lastpost_subject}"><strong>{$lastpost_subject}</strong></a>
<br />{$lastpost_date} {$lastpost_time}<br />{$lang->by} {$lastpost_profilelink}</span>

It's not any problem with the DataBase, on other themes, It's showing the right time, and threads aren't broken you can see on my forum.

It's just something with the theme.
As I said then, open template:

and replace the content with this:
<span class="smalltext">
ACP > Recount & Rebuild > Rebuild Forum Counters

That should fix it.

edit: It might be a template edit thingy what effone said as all has same time. In that case, above fix of mine may or may not work.
Lol. Look at the script that came with the template theme:
Quote:<span class="smalltext"><a href="{$lastpost_link}" class="pmpopup" title="{$full_lastpost_subject}"><strong>{$lastpost_subject}</strong></a><br /><span style="color:#999;">Today 09:53 PM&nbsp;</span>{$lang->by}&nbsp;{$lastpost_profilelink}</span>

So.. I just replaced it with this:
Quote:<span class="smalltext">

Thanks alot for all the help !
Ha ha, I said that at my first post. See the part
{$lastpost_date} {$lastpost_time}
I've marked in bold!.

Anyways. Glad your problem is solved Big Grin