MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick Reply Form not functioning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Its the Quick Reply form.
I type in the reply, press "Post Reply", but nothing happens. I then have to go to "Preview Post" and then post the reply.

The templates concerned have not been altered in any way, all are the default settings.

I suspect the AJAX feature is not working but I need a solution and the cause of the problem, if you can define.

The default theme does have the same aforesaid problem as well.
I'm just looking to see which file that might be causing this, in the meantime re-upload the ./jscripts folder and it's contents from a fresh package.
(2013-03-22, 05:42 PM)ElectricShock Wrote: [ -> ]Its the Quick Reply form.
I type in the reply, press "Post Reply", but nothing happens. I then have to go to "Preview Post" and then post the reply.

The templates concerned have not been altered in any way, all are the default settings.

I suspect the AJAX feature is not working but I need a solution and the cause of the problem, if you can define.

The default theme does have the same aforesaid problem as well.

any plugins running ?
(2013-03-22, 06:16 PM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]any plugins running ?

Nothing that would be suspected of causing that. FYI, the problem was present from the very start, before I uploaded any plugin.

E: Thanks Jordan it really worked!
I also can be so dumb sometimes.....
You're welcome. Sorry I couldn't deduce exactly what file was causing the problem soon enough.