MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Several things requested
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Check out my website www.calummaparsonii.com and forum (you will have to register).
-In case you can fix one of the points below or several points please let me know. Please do not try to explain it to me. I'm an idiot concerning websites and forums.
Questions or remarks please mail me directly [email protected]

1. When people register to my forum they have to fill in a reason for entering. I do not receive this reason for entering anymore by mail. When people are eventually activated by me I see the reason for entering on their profile which should not be the case as all other members can also see this.
2. New users must register and be approved on my forum. Is it possible to only show the new users who he been activated (approved) by me on the board statistics? If not approved they must NOT be shown on BOARD STATISTICS, furthermore I don't even want them registered as members of my forum if not approved.
3. Who can update my forum to the newest version with all my installed modifications preserved?
4. Whenever I would send a mass mail I would receive an e-mail back if an e-mail wasn't delivered. Now I don't receive it anymore. I know because one e-mail isn't correct from my forum member. What is going wrong and who can check this ?
5. On my forum you can post your address details including phone number and social sites. I would like to exchange this information to my Microsoft outlook mail contact details. In other words I would like to add them as new contact on my laptop.
6. On my forum you can post your address details including phone number and social sites. I would like to exchange this information with and phone. In other words I would like to add them as contact as though android so I can maybe check whom of my members has a facebook account or who maybe has whats app.
7. Only people who use their full first and last name can register to my forum. I would like to have a facebook pluging on my forum but for only the people who have the same username and Facebook name. Is this possible?
8. I would like another guestbook on my website. The posting of the guestbook should be directly viable.
9. On my website I have a link page. Their used to be a possibility in adding a link by people but for some reason this was removed. Who can add this for me again?
10. Whenever I click on someone's profile that is registered to my forum I see the contact data 3 below each other. Who can fix this it is only visible for just one time
11. Only people who are registered by me can read my forum. I have a Forum stats plugin however which shows several things. I would like this plugin to be closed and only visible for registered users.
12. Whenever people register to my forum they get a confirmation but also a registering error. I want this registering error removed.
Hm maybe provide a demo login? Your asking for feedback requiring us to register which will put off many here.

#3 - Depends, which version are you on now and wanting to upgrade to? Which plugins are you using?
Username: Webmaster
Password : 123456
Generally the colour scheme doesn't really work for me. Did you adjust the theme yourself or?
All things on my forum have been done by someone else. I do not understand anything of forums.
(2013-03-24, 07:08 PM)Steven Oosterhoff Wrote: [ -> ]All things on my forum have been done by someone else. I do not understand anything of forums.

http://mods.mybb.com/themes - You can find some very nice themes here & in the right forum section. I'd probably go with one of those as your current theme really isn't so appealing.
Nobody interested ?
Well I personally dislike the whole giving a reason to join - not sure what good information you will get from that no one will say they are here to spam you may just get generic variations of I am interested in the forum subject