MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Install - No Admin CP menus!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I am not sure why my first post has to be a problem, but it is!

I have downloaded and installed V1.6.9 today, and everything seems to be in it's place and working EXCEPT for the menus and background graphics on the Admin CP, which makes it all a bit of a guessing game for me. The links are working in the menu panes, but there is no sign of any title. I have managed to do a minor configuration without them, entering information by hitting the "return" key to save... I suspect there is an easier way!

I have checked and re-checked permissions and all are in accordance with the recommendations of the install directions.

To me there is no logic in just this one page not rendering correctly while all the others are fine, so have been just taking wild and unsuccessful guesses as to what the solution may be.

I can't find anything similar described on the forums, can anyone suggest where I may have gone wrong?

Many thanks,

Peter
Your language files are missing.
Reupload the ./inc/languages/english/admin/ directory and its contents from a fresh package.
Sensational! Thank you so much, that did the trick.

The files were happily in the original package, were somehow "lost" in the install - I wish I could explain how!

Brilliant!

Peter H