MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Interhub 4.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This is definitely a unique idea, it could go far. I definitely hope you get a design to match your main website, as that would make it feel a lot more professional IMO. Nevertheless, I like it.

On the forum, I'd suggest removing the shoutbox as it may take activity away from your forum. And, definitely bring forum stats to the bottom, and keep them there. When I come to your forum I want to see what interesting content you have, not a bombardment of threads, and such. Your forum has a good chance at potential content, be sure to utilize that and flaunt that around, as that is what will attract members.
(2013-03-27, 05:26 AM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]This is definitely a unique idea, it could go far. I definitely hope you get a design to match your main website, as that would make it feel a lot more professional IMO. Nevertheless, I like it.

On the forum, I'd suggest removing the shoutbox as it may take activity away from your forum. And, definitely bring forum stats to the bottom, and keep them there. When I come to your forum I want to see what interesting content you have, not a bombardment of threads, and such. Your forum has a good chance at potential content, be sure to utilize that and flaunt that around, as that is what will attract members.

Thank you, I always give utter consideration to every comment for my community; I appreciate your opinion.
Nice friendly forum Big Grin.
(2013-03-30, 10:29 AM)Angels River Wrote: [ -> ]Nice friendly forum Big Grin.

Thanks!
I placed a Google Adsense on our forum, what do you think about it guys?
Eh. What happened to the board? It's all gone :/
Yeah what happened to the board? Started from the scratch again?
Started another one from the scratch.
You might want to check into why Site Advisor is popping up a message when I try and go there.
(2013-09-18, 10:38 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]You might want to check into why Site Advisor is popping up a message when I try and go there.

It should be gone.

Anyway, Interhub is back and it's better than before.

We have exciting features and rewards that awaits! :Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3