MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Buying custom made theme.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Jimmy is not a designer of Demonate. He is a member and friend of some of us.
Demonate is a free designers / developers community, not a designing site, where every independent individual can share / sell their work with no overhead / percentage to the owner.

Currently we have three designers and I don't think any of us is free at the moment to take any order, thanks for the recommendation though.

Wonders, I recommend the followings for placing order of your theme:

1. Eric J. of Audentio Design
2. Envira of MySkins
3. Our little sister Tindris of Creaspire
(2013-04-28, 08:00 AM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Jimmy is not a designer of Demonate. He is a member and friend of some of us.
Demonate is a free designers / developers community, not a designing site, where every independent individual can share / sell their work with no overhead / percentage to the owner.

Currently we have three designers and I don't think any of us is free at the moment to take any order, thanks for the recommendation though.

Wonders, I recommend the followings for placing order of your theme:

1. Eric J. of Audentio Design
2. Envira of MySkins
3. Our little sister Tindris of Creaspire

But you already took the job, didn't you?? Remember me from Skype?
Whats your skype id? If I took it then what is this thread for?
Sorry, I'm totally lost Sad
(2013-04-28, 08:11 AM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Whats your skype id? If I took it then what is this thread for?
Sorry, I'm totally lost Sad

This thread is because you were offline for 2 weeks...
I have 2 ongoing orders currently. One I am half way done and the other was intimated he will be needing the theme made after a month as he will be busy with exams.

Is it really necessary to stay online to keep the accepted orders active?

Well it is fine if you are the second one and in search of another designer. Sorry for the misunderstanding ...
(2013-04-28, 08:20 AM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]I have 2 ongoing orders currently. One I am half way done and the other was intimated he will be needing the theme made after a month as he will be busy with exams.

Is it really necessary to stay online to keep the accepted orders active?

Well it is fine if you are the second one and in search of another designer. Sorry for the misunderstanding ...

Well, it's been 2 weeks and I wanted to see how it's going, an update or something, I have a free week and I don't know what to do.
Pages: 1 2