MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Im still not showing on the whos online list any help please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think i have found the problem why im not showing on the whos online list for some reason my members are telling me im showing as a guest i checked myself im showing as me and as a guest online at the same time does anyone know what has happened plus i have checked all my settings they are all ok and even the hide me online box is unchecked so does anyone have any idea how to get rid of me as a guest then maybe i might show up online
Is your primary usergroup showing as a guest? Go to the admin CP and make sure you are primarily displaying as a admin.
No its on awaiting activation
(2013-03-25, 04:09 PM)robertson123 Wrote: [ -> ]No its on awaiting activation

Make sure it is on Admin then for yourself. That may make a difference not sure.
I have changed it just have to wait now to see if anyone can see me thanks but it says im still also showing as a guest

Im still not showing after you suggesting the above im not showing online but as a guest this is very strange has no one any answers for this please your help will be appreciated as this is driving me crazy at the minute