MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Banned from my own board !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Tried to log onto a board I have for my local golf club as administrator only to find I'm banned. I have in the past banned some IP addresses which I though were from overseas and all I can think of is that I've suddenly got one of these banned IP addresses.Angry

I still have FTP access so is there a file I can modify myself to allow access again.

Ian Robinson
Lydney Gold club
WebmasterDodgy
Firstly, wrong section.

Do you have access to your phpMyAdmin?
(2013-03-25, 06:25 PM)ElectricShock Wrote: [ -> ]Firstly, wrong section.

No. Where should I have posted ?

(2013-03-25, 06:28 PM)Ian Robinson Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-25, 06:25 PM)ElectricShock Wrote: [ -> ]Firstly, wrong section.

No. Where should I have posted ?

Correction YES just got into phpMyAdmin but where to look ? I have the DB open and can see the banned table but the browse is greyed out. My IP address is not in the Banfilters table. Now not understanding how I got banned !!
http://community.mybb.com/forum-153.html
This is the correct section.

Run the following query(s) to unban yourself:
DELETE FROM mybb_banned WHERE uid=1
UPDATE mybb_users SET usergroup=4 WHERE uid=1

Note:
Assuming your UID is 1 (default for first member : admin).
Assuming your database table prefix is mybb_ (default), if not, change what is.
Assuming your usergroup is 4 (default for Administrators), if not, change what is.

Thanks to effone for the above stuff.
Firstly, Thanks for your help.

Done what you suggested and both sql returned 0 rows affected which would suggest to me that the UID of 1 was not in the banned list. I have checked the bannedFilter table and my IP is not there but still when I click on my link it immediately comes up with a "I'm sorry. You are banned..." message