MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL Database Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Forum: http://chroniclesofthedas.draebox.com

Issue:

The staff are trying to edit the usergroups they already have and have just upgraded to the latest version of MyBB. This error keeps coming up:

Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'cansendemailoverride' in 'field list'
Query:
UPDATE mybb_usergroups SET type='1', title='Senior Moderators', description='Mods with ACP access.', namestyle='{username}', usertitle='Second Tier of Staff', stars='0', starimage='images/star.gif', image='', isbannedgroup='0', canview='1', canviewthreads='1', canviewprofiles='1', candlattachments='1', canpostthreads='1', canpostreplys='1', canpostattachments='1', canratethreads='1', caneditposts='1', candeleteposts='1', candeletethreads='1', caneditattachments='1', canpostpolls='1', canvotepolls='1', canundovotes='1', canusepms='1', cansendpms='1', cantrackpms='1', candenypmreceipts='1', pmquota='0', maxpmrecipients='5', cansendemail='1', cansendemailoverride='0', maxemails='10', canviewmemberlist='1', canviewcalendar='1', canaddevents='1', canbypasseventmod='1', canmoderateevents='1', canviewonline='1', canviewwolinvis='1', canviewonlineips='1', cancp='1', issupermod='1', cansearch='1', canusercp='1', canuploadavatars='1', canchangename='1', showforumteam='1', usereputationsystem='1', cangivereputations='1', reputationpower='1', maxreputationsday='10', maxreputationsperuser='0', maxreputationsperthread='0', attachquota='0', cancustomtitle='1', canwarnusers='1', canreceivewarnings='1', maxwarningsday='3', canmodcp='1', showinbirthdaylist='1', canoverridepm='1', canusesig='1', canusesigxposts='0', signofollow='0', as_canswitch='1', as_limit='0' WHERE gid='3'

It looks to me like it is related to profile fields (in particular possibly an email one). Does anybody know for sure how to fix this? I've access to their php via the phpmyadmin software in their hosting, but I don't want to remove the line or do any edits to it without first knowing that it is safe to do so Wink
Make sure to run the upgrade script.
(2013-03-25, 11:30 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure to run the upgrade script.

Thanks for your reply. Where do we go to do that? Is it in the Admin CP or is it something I need to do as their hosting provider?
Thanks. I've re-read through the doc and checked the templates for the themes and the language packs and as far as I can tell everything is fine. So if there anything else I should try or check?
The upgrade script needs to be run. It's located at /install/upgrade.php Smile