MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I AM GUEST OF MY OWN FORUM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI,
i install some plugins in my forum and when i install plugin named 'VIP Membership' i go to setting of VIP plugin and put my administrator account as a guest for 1 day Huh now 2 days passed but my admin account is still as a guest i removed plugins and tried different method but Confused still i cant access acp please help me
Run this Query in your PhpmyAdmin

UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `usergroup` = '4' WHERE `uid` = '1' 
thanks buddy for your response but i am not so fimilar of php please give me the full detailed path and tell me that which text i have to change and as second option tell me the name of file that i have to upload here so you can edit it for me.

and you told me change user group from acp ? i cant go there to change because i dont have admin account anymore

thankx in advance
He told you to use phpmyadmin. It should be in cpanel, if your hosting provides it. Open it and run the query mentioned above.
thank you so much for your kind help cedric & destroy666 Big Grin i found phpmyadmin and i fixed the issue