MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can someone convert my CODES to Plugins?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have some various mybb modifications I made that will be really helpful for all the people who are going to use mybb.

Can someone among you teach me to make plugins on mybb (I saw the TuTs on this, But they are for N00bs, I got hardcore stuff) or Make plugins for me?

I have all the codes I modified, the tables, etc. Just need someone to convert them to plugins or Help me make a plugin.

Thank You.
Your post is a little conflicting / confusing - do you have the mods.ready made seeking.how.to release them on the mybb mod site or do you have an idea and need to develop.those ideas?
are they better off as plugins or as modifications? sometimes a simple mod is better than a plugin. if mods are better, then perhaps install patches and convert your changes into a set of patches and then export those patches and share here.
Ah.. I have ideas as well as the Modified CODES, I just need someone to convert them to plugins Big Grin
Are you referring to MyCode?

If you just need a list of MyCode converted to a plugin I can help you with that no problem.
Not MyCodes Big Grin I mean MY OWN CODES. That measn that belong to me or I coded them Big Grin

Like you see, I want a BIG plugin that makes mybb a bit more easy to edit.

I did to my forum various code modifications ->

-> An Icon For STICKY Posts + Their Color/Styles Changed [Not a plugin, self coded PHP stuff]
-> Latest threads on main forum in SIDEBAR with AVATARS of thread posters [Self Coded, No plugin]

Etc, I have many more such major code modifications with me. I need someone to help me out in converting these into ONE big plugin Big Grin
Shoot me a PM, I'll probably have some spare time over the weekend. Smile
Oh you already replied Seabody Big Grin I Pmed you before reading your Post Big Grin