MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ForumCon SF 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone planning on going to this?

http://www.forumcon.com
Should be interesting this year. Jeff Atwood is a speaker and the stuff he's been doing with Discourse is quite cool.
The first ForumCon SF was pretty awful. The second one was OK but there was far too much product pitching and not enough real discussions about forums.
I hope this year is a good one. Forums could use the publicity - just wish it was publicity from someone other than Viglink. None of those guys have any idea about forums.
(2013-03-26, 07:43 PM)josh0322 Wrote: [ -> ]The first ForumCon SF was pretty awful. The second one was OK but there was far too much product pitching and not enough real discussions about forums.
I hope this year is a good one. Forums could use the publicity - just wish it was publicity from someone other than Viglink. None of those guys have any idea about forums.

The third SF ForumCon will be amazing! ( I would be a little bias Toungue)
Josh beneath is this years agenda so you can see what we have planned. We heard the feedback from last year ( I am new to ForumCon) and we have revitalized the style of talk to be more more issue and challenges focused.

We have the breakout groups to get people really learning form each other and my favorite thing we have added this year is the speed networking in the morning.
[Image: Agenda-ForumCon-Forum-and-Communities-Conference.png]