MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Webmail Software
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do you guys think of this webmail software? Toungue

[Image: public-release-version.png]

I'm currently designing/developing it as a competitor to hotmail/gmail, etc...

Any feedback for me? Smile

EDIT: Sorry this breaks the page layout, I can't figure out how to resize the image with BBcode... Sad
Looks nice and clean to me. The only thing I see is that each message row has quite a bit of height, which could make it more complex to see a large amount of emails at once and sort them.
Layout is OK, design could use a bit of work though. I'm not too keen on the new message button and the labels could use a more subtle color. But, good work nonetheless. Let me know if you need any help. Smile
i dont see bulk actions anywhere? mark all read/unread, checkboxes to select for bulk actions, etc

otherwise seems clean. record height is a bit tall, but i like some space around then to they dont run together
Thanks guys Smile

I'm yet to add the rest of the email bulk options - will be a toolbar underneath the header Toungue

I'm thinking there could be an option to have compact or standard spacing between messages (much like Gmail has).

At the end of the day, would any of you use it given the chance?
I would.
i have roundcube as part of all my cpanel accounts, plus my phone email app, so I would not use it personally, but it looks good.
Would you release it publicly (like Roundube) or start a service? It's looking pretty basic but a good start I guess.
It would be a service as opposed to software that you can download and install on your own servers