MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need help with extra file shoutbox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay iv'e installed the extra file shoutbox [Image: 1ab000d84d2241928ea4e9c.png]

I need to modify the black color so it is white and also when members log in and post in shoutbox you cant see the writing because of the dark and the notice,prune and ban writing is black and with the background and i cant figure out how to change it....Ive looked at the mods thread but someone posted the same thing and they was never replied back

Any help would be great thanks
Can you please provide a link to your forum? Because I need to look at your Shoutbox's CSS.
body
{
	font: 10pt verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
	margin: 0px;
	padding: 0px;
}
a:link, body_alink{	color: #0560a6;	text-decoration: none;}a:visited, body_avisited{	color: #0560a6;	text-decoration: none;}a:hover, a:active, body_ahover{	color: #FF6633;	text-decoration: none;}
.smallfont
{
	font: 9px verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
}
.time
{
	color: #666686;
}
.alt
{
	background: #ffffff;
	font: 10pt verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
}
.tborder
{
	background: #D1D1E1;
	color: #000000;
	border: 1px solid #0B198C;
}
.alt1, .alt1Active
{
	background: #F5F5FF;
}
.alt2, .alt2Active
{
	background: #E1E4F2;
}

.button
{
}
.bginput
{
}

here is the forum/chatbox/style.css

Any help please ? dont want to be stuck with this all time Confused i have looked at so much and still can't figure it out.
Dont use that chatbox thats vulnerable