MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: open my backup other website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i need some help just text it or you can call me on Skype or message PM message on this website.. now Im not I dum I know a lot about mybb website check my website to prove it I not cocky im just saying the truth... the link for the website is here http://knowledgecenterhaven.freeiz.com/
-------------------------------------------------
I been working on this website for 3 to 4 days not a joke lol
it looks good but I got some ideas but I not all the time in the world to do all of them lol
--------------------------------------------------------------------
so I working on my website and I installed everything on my main website the one you are looking or the link that I gave you.
now I have made a backup on that website now Im on other website
trying to install the backup well that's the problem I can see it but don't know what to do?
If its running and functioning well, there is absolutely no need to do anything more.
no no im saying that I can see the back up but only the backup now I have been looking at the tutorial for the backup and restore well that's what I need help with I still cant understand this backup the only thing that I don't understand lol very funny I feel so dum. but I know that Im not the only person with this problem. agree. well just message me if anyone will help me...thnks

ps I have a testing website so I can give you admin user account could be fun lol and go on teamviewer...

ps can I make a theme for the admin cp and post it on my bb how would that work?