MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unique Guest ID Number Plugin Required - PAID!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have posted for this plugin some time ago, nothing has come of it so far.

I made a new thread because the other is somewhat outdated and got a little confusing. Also the plugin has not been developed due to the busy nature of plugin requests and jogging time with studies etc.

There has been some changes to what I need so this new request will cover a totally different variation of plugin that I require.

Request: (For public license and not as a sole license)

I need this plugin to start from the moment it is installed and not to request info from previous dates.

I need this plugin to generate a unique regdate for an IP address beginning from a particular date such as today's date.

Every time that a particular IP is used it can be tracked to that regdate, all posts and threads made from that IP a generated text and unique ID number will be posted to the thread/post of the 'guest' user or in my case 'fringe lunatics'.

Only posts made after the IP's regdate should show the regdate number under the guests (fringe lunatic) user name. In other words to make this simple - the plugin will only work for posts made after its installation and not posts made before the installation date.

I do not require this to work for Registered Users as I already have this in place for registered users which was easy - just for guests, I cannot work out a way to do this for them.

There are some attachments to show how this should work.

As I say I do not need this to work for Registered Members - Just Guests (Fringe Lunatics at my forum)

I need this plugin to work on posts made only after the plugin is installed.

I'm not sure if this can be done with a simple php and template script or if you can do it with a plugin. Either would be great.

I could do with this plugin completing as soon as possible so anybody who is not busy at the moment may suit this plugin.

I do not wish to be selfish with the plugin, but it is up to the plugin author whether they roll it out to other mybb webmasters after myself. However I have decided that if this get me the job done I will pay and have the sole license.

Thanks in advance.

I have decided to edit the title to PAID - Please PM me with your fee request.

Closed - I have the plugin sorted.