MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FWS problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Even though maximum points that can be given is set to 50, I can only give at maximum 10%!
Maybe the amount you set isn't numeric.
Isn't numeric? All I punched in was "50" in to the field asking for maximum number. Wink
Strange. Have you tried reuploading the fws.php file in the main directory?
I'll give it a shot and let you know what happens.
Didn't work. :'(
*Bump*
I'm trying to find the problem but I don't have much time.
I can't seem to find anything that could be causing this :/

Anyway, I'll inform you if I found a solution. First I need to find the problem :/
Could it be line 300 of root/fws.php

if(!is_numeric($mybb->settings['fws_max_amount'])) $mybb->settings['fws_max_amount'] = 10;

Seems that creates a condition where the max amount would be 10.

Does the person have '50%' in his setting or just '50' because if he added the percent sign it would be non numeric creating that condition. Does that line even really need to be there?
This particular problem is already fixed since my last upgrade. I do thank you all for the assistance though. However, I do have another problem, whenever the warning PM is dispatched, the user receives it in their box, but they don't get alerted that they have a new PM (if the FWS PM is the only new one they have received).
labrocca Wrote:Could it be line 300 of root/fws.php

if(!is_numeric($mybb->settings['fws_max_amount'])) $mybb->settings['fws_max_amount'] = 10;

Seems that creates a condition where the max amount would be 10.

Does the person have '50%' in his setting or just '50' because if he added the percent sign it would be non numeric creating that condition. Does that line even really need to be there?
It clearly says in the description of that setting that the setting should be typed without the % mark.
tristan/SMM Wrote:This particular problem is already fixed since my last upgrade. I do thank you all for the assistance though. However, I do have another problem, whenever the warning PM is dispatched, the user receives it in their box, but they don't get alerted that they have a new PM (if the FWS PM is the only new one they have received).
I haven't really checked this. I'll look into it Wink