MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Integrate my MyBB forum to my Wordpress blog?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there!

I have found some results on the web on how are we going to integrate the MyBB forum into the Wordpress blog. But the results, and the plugins are outdated and are not compatible with the latest version of MyBB and Wordpress.

Is there a new plugin that can integrate MyBB to Wordpress?

Thanks!
Link to the plugin? It may support it if it isn't.far off in versioning
They all don't work I have tried everything WordBB to something else you name it..
Nothing is available. Everything is outdated.
True very annoying :@ I am stumped on what to do now

Joomla is not as good as wordpress and probably won't even integrate..
I have been stuck on same issue. Wordpress, Joomla, and Drupal all wont integrate with a plugin or script. However you can goovle around and can find some free opensource CMS that will integrate. I found one last night but cant remember the name. It is called Subdreamer or something similar it might be worth a look. You would have a lot of edits though to make it look as good as Wordpress does.

I do however have contact with someone who has integrated the look of Wordpress into MyBB. I dont think the users are but that wont really matter if you disable comments. He is a member here and he is thinking about releasing a license for 10$ a year to do it.
I am thinking about just disabling comments until I find a work around and subdreamer is worth a look, If it integrates will that's just a start Smile

Thanks for the suggestion so far subdreamer will do Big Grin

You have to buy subdreamer though and it's not worth $99 :/
Oh wow thought it was free. Well if you are good with template esits and HTML/CSS I recommend making you own CMS. It is actually a good beginner PHP project. I made one before by following a Youtube tutorial. Then you could just use the MyBB users table for comments.
(2014-06-26, 02:11 PM)vEconomy Wrote: [ -> ]Well if you are good with template esits and HTML/CSS I recommend making you own CMS. It is actually a good beginner PHP project. I made one before by following a Youtube tutorial. Then you could just use the MyBB users table for comments.

I have a heap of WP sites which 99% of them are used as CMS. Thing is though (started to notice) with WP, if your not using it for a blog, it's becoming really bloated with code being loaded but not used. I've got a few new site's on the back-burner. I'll give this go and try to make a custom cms. Thanks for the info Smile
Think it be easier to make my own CMS Big Grin I can agree with this.

Yes I have decided to make my own CMS for the Mybb system, I am not sure when it will be released but maybe over the past couple of weeks for the beta release. I have enough knowledge in PHP but it won't be as good as wordpress though.

Probably a basic version.