MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inventory Shop 1.1.x Beta Ready
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I've finally finished the 1.1.x series of the Inventory Shop, it contains many new features, database changes, and code changes.

I've worked on this thing for months and I'm now proud to bring it to you! Smile

http://mods.mybboard.com/view.php?did=413

I will take bug reports through email, PM here, PM at MyBB Mods, this thread or at MyBB Mods forums.

Information at MyBB Mods

Inventory Shop Mod
Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1
Release Status: Beta / Unstable
Live Demo: http://None yet.
Contributions From: CraKteR, Christian, and Tikitiki

Features
Six Preset Shops
Weapon Shop
Armor Shop
Helmet Shop
Boot Shop
Accessory Shop
Element Shop

Eighty Two Preset Items
I'm not gonna list them. Wink

User Interface
Money For New Posts
Money For New Threads
Money For Registering
Ability To Sell Items

Administration
Edit Users Money
Edit Users Items
Edit Amount Given for Posts/Threads/Registering
Add / Edit / Delete Shops
Add / Edit / Delete Items
Change Currency Name and Symbol

Development
Plugins Hooks in shop.php, Beta 2 will have hooks in admin/shop_admin.php.

The plugin hooks are for those who may want to make add-ons for this mod, although I'm not sure how much good it'll do you. If you have any other ideas for hook locations, let me know.

Changelog

1.1.0 Beta 1
Initial Release

Various Information

This .zip file includes a Information Document on various features and how to use them.

When you activate the plugin, you must rebuild your settings, you can do this by going to any setting group and clicking the Update button.

Everything is contained within the plugin, so there is no need to edit the core files.

Due to the vast amount of changes to the database and file structure and the changes between MyBB 1.1.x and 1.2.x, it is impossible to upgrade from Inventory Shop 1.0.1, sorry.

THIS IS A BETA / UNSTABLE PLUGIN, YOU WILL USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
Thank you Ryan

I translated for turkish users...
Wow, a translation already. Smile

Thank you for translating. Smile

If anyone else translates it please notify me. Smile
Quote:MySQL error: 1146
Table 'siimsone_kristjanwpress.mybb_test_shops' doesn't exist
Query: INSERT INTO mybb_test_shops ( sid , shop ) VALUES ( 'NULL', 'weapon' );

Looks like a bug to me, because "siimsone_kristjanwpress" is my database name, I don't think it should be part of the name of the table.

And... can't it clean itself up after unsucessful install? It was quite manually delete MySQL entries, just to find that more has to be cleaned up, in order to find what else I need to clean up.

Other than that, good job doing that mod!
Wow.. The plugin is great. Can I see any demo forums or currently established forums?

This mod can satisfy some of my needs. Really thanks.

[ Now implemented on my forum: http://webmasters-forums.com/shop.php (you can see the working only after logged in. Dont worry, 20 second registration on the forum.) ]
Kristjan Wrote:
Quote:MySQL error: 1146
Table 'siimsone_kristjanwpress.mybb_test_shops' doesn't exist
Query: INSERT INTO mybb_test_shops ( sid , shop ) VALUES ( 'NULL', 'weapon' );

Looks like a bug to me, because "siimsone_kristjanwpress" is my database name, I don't think it should be part of the name of the table.

And... can't it clean itself up after unsucessful install? It was quite manually delete MySQL entries, just to find that more has to be cleaned up, in order to find what else I need to clean up.

Other than that, good job doing that mod!

I had that bug Sad
Quote:MySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'bbname']} - {$lang->inv_shop} - {$shop['shop_templatename']} {$headerinc' at line 3
Query: INSERT INTO mybb_templates (tid, title, template, sid) VALUES ('NULL', 'shop_index', ' {$headerinclude} {$header} {$shop_bits}
{$lang->avail_shops}
{$copyright} {$footer} ', '-1')

I had this error. Please help.
Thanks for reporting, I'll check on it immediately.
Thanks again for reporting that bug, I had forgotten to escape some quotes in the plugin, all has been fixed.

The download has been updated.

Quote:Wow.. The plugin is great. Can I see any demo forums or currently established forums?

This mod can satisfy some of my needs. Really thanks.

Unfortunately I do not have a live demo online yet, I should have one within the next few days though.
Again have some error:

Quote:MySQL error: 1060
Duplicate column name 'money'
Query: ALTER TABLE mybb_users ADD money INT( 10 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '150' AFTER postnum;
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13