MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How To Make My Site Comes In Google Like This
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How To Make My Site Comes In Google Like This
[Image: lBpWAu0.png]

i know its something "snippets" or "data highlighter" please tell me in good detail about it ,with example if possible Sleepy
Yea I'd like to know too.
I think that's automatic. My Forum has the same structure and I have done nothing at all regarding it so far.
http://support.google.com/webmasters/bin...swer=47334' Wrote:At the moment, sitelinks are automated. We're always working to improve our sitelinks algorithms, and we may incorporate webmaster input in the future. There are best practices you can follow, however, to improve the quality of your sitelinks. For example, for your site's internal links, make sure you use anchor text and alt text that's informative, compact, and avoids repetition.
I believe this actually is somewhat configurable in Webmaster Tools.
In Webmaster Tools, you can remove unwanted sitelinks. So if you have too many of them or if Google chose the wrong ones (e.g. for me it used to pick a member's profile as a sitelink - not useful), you can get rid of them there.
Ah, that makes sense. I always wondered why they called it demoting a link. I just had the use of the tool backwards.

At least I didn't mess anything up playing around with it a few months ago.