MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Permanent mybb developer looking to work with a Startup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm going to be brief. I'm working on a startup with about 15 other people, obviously a mixture of developers, graphics artists, writers, video editors and community managers. We have 2 mybb staff on our side, having already developed major features and are looking to develop an additional 8-10 major plugins, alongside 15 other implementations that change the way people view communities.

Our start has been a quite fruitful one, already having numerous investors, and are offering a % of the site (with pay when the site goes up) for a developer who has had significant experience with MyBB. You'll be working with 2 other developers on projects alone, and later down the track on collaborative projects (site features) with 3 other developers.

Looking to launch in 6-8 weeks. Significant money has already been invested with another $x,xxx being invested with the weeks to come.

PM me if you're interested, I expect the applicants to have worked with MyBB for a significant period of time and a deep understanding of plugin development and MyBBs functions. You're working with 2 other MyBB staff members, so the work is slightly intense, but extremely enjoyable.

Thanks.
Still looking for some developers.
Found our guy! Thanks everyone else for your interest. Smile
Due to a recent $x,xxx investment, we're looking for one more developer to join our team!
(2013-04-30, 03:53 AM)Riad C. Wrote: [ -> ]Due to a recent $x,xxx investment, we're looking for one more developer to join our team!

Would you mind PMing me with more info on what you need developed plugin-wise? Also time commitment requirements, etc.

Thanks!
(2013-04-30, 05:30 AM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-04-30, 03:53 AM)Riad C. Wrote: [ -> ]Due to a recent $x,xxx investment, we're looking for one more developer to join our team!

Would you mind PMing me with more info on what you need developed plugin-wise? Also time commitment requirements, etc.

Thanks!

Sent you a PM with development information. Thanks!