MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Demonica
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
See #8
A little wide for mobile devices, no?
Wow this looks really great, if you are planning to have it for mobile devices would it be possible for you to make a full version for non-mobile devices by chance?

Keep up the great work though!
It will come-out for both kinda devices
(2013-03-30, 07:36 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]A little wide for mobile devices, no?

Yes...

Another screenshot with another angle?Vertical?

Free?
(2013-04-01, 04:00 AM)dthiago Wrote: [ -> ]Free?
Premium
Looks nice, I have some feedback.

1. The success bar looks like it was created at a small width and then stretched, also the sides don't align with the other elements.

2. The logo has a white drop shadow or duplicate of itself that doesn't look good imo.

3. On a hovered tab in the header, the spacer image is on top of the active tab. Due to being a spacer it should be in-between tabs imo.

4. Looks like you have a spacer on top of the logo (In the middle of the letter D), don't know if it was intentional but it doesn't look good.

5. Everything should be aligned on the left and right sides of the pages. Just looks unorganized and weird atm. D:

Otherwise I love the colors and things. But those really impact the overall look, just suggestions though.

Good luck with the rest of the design!
thnx for feedback Eric
Latest Preview(it was done 2 or 3 days ago)
[Image: V2QW8eY.png]

(2013-04-01, 07:18 PM)Eric J. Wrote: [ -> ]Looks nice, I have some feedback.

1. The success bar looks like it was created at a small width and then stretched, also the sides don't align with the other elements.

2. The logo has a white drop shadow or duplicate of itself that doesn't look good imo.

3. On a hovered tab in the header, the spacer image is on top of the active tab. Due to being a spacer it should be in-between tabs imo.

4. Looks like you have a spacer on top of the logo (In the middle of the letter D), don't know if it was intentional but it doesn't look good.

5. Everything should be aligned on the left and right sides of the pages. Just looks unorganized and weird atm. D:

Otherwise I love the colors and things. But those really impact the overall look, just suggestions though.

Good luck with the rest of the design!
replies
1. Yes will fix it when coded
2. Will change logo
3. will be removed
4. No there is no space
Now thats a great review Eric. So detailed point outs.
Hats off Big Grin +rep.
I'm not a fan of the design at all, I guess I need to explain myself why not so I don't get flamed for being all negative all the time.

First off the icon you used for your Demonica logo is an icon of a Admin Template, and this looks exactly like that admin template, just badly molded to being a forum design. The alert bar's corners, they look like you just made a rectangle and then used transformed to stretch it out, doing that makes the quality go down - it looks sloppy. The logo is horrible, the quality of it is very low and the font doesn't go with the rest of the theme. You have alignment issues all over, and the font of your forum descriptions is way too small, try to keep fonts 10-13, or hell, for you I'd say 11-13. Also, I think the drop shadow is a tiny bit too prominent, tone it down a bit.

Good Luck.
Pages: 1 2 3