MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lounge Den
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I like the theme and domain. Aside from a logo, I don't see many cosmetic or structural changes that you need to make.

Now you need to focus extremely hard on content and attracting a member base. Get some of your friends to help you out, just start posting and advertise like crazy on every forum you're a part of. It's better to advertise on non-general discussion forums since there's no incentive to move, though.
Just because its over-saturated, doesn't make it impossible. However, you will need to work a lot more and put more effort into the forum than a niche forum owner.

Maybe it's only me, but it seems the login bar at the top is somewhat cut off from the top.
The site is growing fairly fast as of now we've nearly hit 500 posts.
Seems to be doing well - count to a million is of course not included in those stats is it?
(2013-04-03, 06:29 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Seems to be doing well - count to a million is of course not included in those stats is it?

Currently no, Neither towards user post count.

EDIT: Seems not to be, any idea how to make it like that?
Archiving this as the OP is no longer the owner.
Pages: 1 2