MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: login.php file
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Somehow, my login.php file for the admin section is corrupted/changed from what it was.

I redownloaded the mybb package, and it didn't have the file, so I assumed it will if installed again.

So I just need a login.php file from the admin folder if anyone can provide. I really don't want to reinstall if I don't have to.

Its preventing me from accessing ACP.

Thanks if anyone can help!

- Viladin
MyBB doesn't have any file named login.php. Are you sure you're running MyBB? What's your forum URL?
I'm running 1.68 MyBB. At least, I'm pretty sure :p

http://www.finalfantasyd20.com/ffd20/index.php
For some reason /admin/ is redirecting to /admin/login.php - This isn't a valid file within MyBB. Does the file /admin/index.php exist on the server? If so, can you please post the contents here in [php] or [code] tags?

Also I highly recommend you upgrade MyBB to the latest version. It fixes a high risk vulnerability. It's important you check regularly for new versions. Smile
[quote='Nathan Malcolm' pid='988435' dateline='1364691148']
For some reason /admin/ is redirecting to /admin/login.php - This isn't a valid file within MyBB. Does the file /admin/index.php exist on the server? If so, can you please post the contents here in
 or [code] tags?

Also I highly recommend you upgrade MyBB to the latest version. It fixes a high risk vulnerability. It's important you check regularly for new versions. :)
[/quote]

[php]<?php
if (file_exists("blog.php"))
	header("Location: blog.php");
else if (file_exists("guestbook.php"))
	header("Location: guestbook.php");
else if (file_exists("website_test.php"))
	header("Location: website_test.php");
else
	header("Location: login.php");
?>

Well! I did solve my problem, I didn't refresh when I found a different index.php with the correct information. Thanks for helping, Nathan.