MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SOLVED .......... :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SOLVED .......... Big Grin
"Additional Pages" in the Google SEO Sitemap settings.

By default it contains index.php and portal.php, feel free to add general-rules etc.
(2013-03-31, 01:36 AM)frostschutz Wrote: [ -> ]"Additional Pages" in the Google SEO Sitemap settings.

By default it contains index.php and portal.php, feel free to add general-rules etc.

I've tried to add but did not appear in the list of sitemap-index.xml

the addition of a new page after portal.php
how to add?
is as follows:
misc.php?page=general-rules
or
misc.php?page=
or
misc.php
or the other ?
You add whatever URL you actually use. And it's a sitemap index, which does not contain pages, but sitemaps. And the sitemaps in turn contain the pages. So it should list sitemap-index.xml?page=1 which contains whatever you added.
What I am doing is correct? Big Grin
You tell me... that lists comuv dot com, which is a different domain from what you posted earlier. If that's not what you wanted, you should check MyBB's bburl setting and set it to the right one. Stick to one domain name, redirect any aliases you may have (Google SEO Redirect will only redirect threads and the like, not other pages).

Also you mentioned linking to /general-rules vs. /misc.php?page=general-rules - same thing: decide on one and stick to it everywhere. If possible, if you have multiple names, redirect the wrong ones.
sorry in advance.

mysite.comuv.com domain name is the domain of "demo" my forum, because "localhost" which I use broken.
and for domain mysite.comuv.com just for the trial.
whereas domain mysite.us name is the official name of the domain that I use. Big Grin

so, what I put in the sitemeta is correct?
and I want to ask you once again, whether to add "RewriteRule" into. htaccess to change URL www.domain.com/misc.php?page=general-rules be www.domain.com / general-rules will affect the Google search?