MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: JT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.johnstonetown.co.uk/forum

Been tinkering around for the past couple of days as i wanted to move some things up the screen a bit .

I guess the finished result will be love/hate thing for most .
I like your nick, and I like your theme too Toungue
If you knew how much i cursed MyBB over the past couple of days i doubt you would have said that so easily :-)

Making the edit isnt so bad ..... its the finding where to make it thats the problem as certain things needed the sleuthing skills of sherlock holmes .

Admitedly things did get easier once you discover the MyBB author's style and method of doing things .
There's a learning curve to every Bulletin Board Smile I admit, when I first saw MyBB, I had trouble finding some things in the ACP and learning about it all. In 1.4, the new ACP should make things a lot easier.
Tikitiki Wrote:There's a learning curve to every Bulletin Board Smile I admit, when I first saw MyBB, I had trouble finding some things in the ACP and learning about it all. In 1.4, the new ACP should make things a lot easier.

The image below is a bit more accurate as the main welcome bar only gets shown to registered users .

Clicking on the JT logo at the top right will take you back to the main website .
I like the theme, it's simple yet elegant. Smile
Heh, first time I've seen a forum with not much of a header. But the theme is quite nice. IMHO, the buttons should be changed to match your theme.
Glad you like the simplicity of it guys .

As for a large header i'm kinda of the opinion a large header just takes up valuable space and means you have to scroll more .