MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB PopupMenu position
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2013-04-08, 03:23 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the template code that you are having issues with.

<div class="player-name"><if $timenow < 11 then><span title="{$lang->welcome_current_time}" style="cursor: help;">Good morning</span><elseif ($timenow >11 && $timenow < 18) then><span title="{$lang->welcome_current_time}" style="cursor: help;">Good afternoon</span></else><elseif ($timenow >18 && $timenow < 20) then><span title="{$lang->welcome_current_time}" style="cursor: help;">Good evening</span></else><else><span title="{$lang->welcome_current_time}" style="cursor: help;">Good night</span></if>, <a id="panel_{$mybb->user['uid']}" href="javascript:;">{$mybb->user['username']}</a>
</div> <!-- /end player-name -->

<div id="panel_{$mybb->user['uid']}_popup" class="panel_menu" style="display: none;">
<div class="panel_item_container"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usercp.php" class="panel_item">{$lang->welcome_usercp}</a></div>
<div class="panel_item_container">{$modcplink}</div>
<div class="panel_item_container">{$admincplink}</div>
<div class="panel_item_container"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/private.php" class="panel_item">{$lang->welcome_pms}</a></div>
</div>

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript">
// <!--
    if(use_xmlhttprequest == "1")
    { new PopupMenu("panel_{$mybb->user['uid']}"); }
// -->
</script>
Did you tried class="popup_menu" instead of class="panel_menu" ?
(2013-04-10, 11:42 AM)Johnny S Wrote: [ -> ]Did you tried class="popup_menu" instead of class="panel_menu" ?

popup_menu or panel_menu are not the issue, because I changed the popup_menu in the edit post template to edit_post_menu and it's still fine.
Anyone interested in ?
I prefer to make a "drop down" in the "header" using CSS
I purely made ​​without using javascript
you can see the attachment below :p

be great if you get it in Twitter Bootstrap Big Grin
you start trying to make it here Shy
http://twitter.github.io/bootstrap/javas...#dropdowns
@ SunDi3yansyah : If I want to use another solution instead of MyBB PopupMenu, I did. But I really want to find out what is the issue with the MyBB PopupMenu on my MyBB installation Sad
Because, it (PopupMenu) is still working on Edit button in postbit.
whether there is a problem with your MyBB, what you want?
all can be installed to all templates MyBB
and I have tried all the templates, it's all we can do
Hmm. May be my problem come from CSS at the index (absolute).

I think I need to use another solution for the dropdown menu instead of MyBB PopupMenu. Do you know where to find the boostrap javascript downdown and the example of its ?
Pages: 1 2