MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need a kind of advanced plugin [PAYING]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone this plugin is kinda advanced I am not going to lie. I am willing to pay just give me a quote. This is what kinda plugin I want

I run a forum with a team of members who making zombie maps for call of duty world at war, The thing is I just have random sections as of now for every member to just post in which can get messy and cluttered, Here is what I want it to be like though, Every member (Who is choose by me or another admin) so the map makers (Not just regular members) Can have their own section, They can add new categories and such whenever they would like (As a regular admin could) BUT just in their section, They could manager and delete threads, And make it so certain members they do not want in their area they can exile and make it where they can't see their part, If this is possible what would be the price of the plugin and how long would it take to make?
Thank you for looking Smile
Whoa dude, custom mappers? Seriously, that's awesome - I thought I was the last person to do it lol.
Mind PMing me the link or something?
The url to our website is

http://www.elementalmapping.com/
This honestly sounds entirely doable except for creating custom sections with the built-in moderator system. Just make a forum dedicated to modding and make several subforums, then give each mapmaker mod priveleges in just those subforums. Or will that not accomplish what you want?