MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Best April Fools Joke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have been looking for April fools jokes today, and decided to make a thread which we can debate the best April fools joke (in our opinion) of 2013.

WARNING: This thread may contain "spoilers" for some people who have not yet seen the joke. Be aware.

--------------

This does not include MyBB.

Post the one you found was the best. I'll count the votes tomorrow based on popularity and see which joke has won.

Please post only one joke, so the people who vote your joke up can just say your name -- choose wisely.
The one I just did on my 8 year brother is probably _my_ best.

My brother: "My toy is moving over there... APRIL FOOLS!"
Me: "Christmas is cancelled this year..."
My brother: "What?"
Me: "APRIL FOOLS!"

Probably the harshest thing I've done to him :L

As for the best professional one... the one @ TPB is quite funny if you know the background behind it and the YouTube collection/shutdown is another good one.
(2013-04-01, 06:13 PM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]The one I just did on my 8 year brother is probably _my_ best.

My brother: "My toy is moving over there... APRIL FOOLS!"
Me: "Christmas is cancelled this year..."
My brother: "What?"
Me: "APRIL FOOLS!"

Probably the harshest thing I've done to him :L

As for the best professional one... the one @ TPB is quite funny if you know the background behind it and the YouTube collection/shutdown is another good one.

Haha, were you planning to say that to someone, or did you just think of it on the stop.

I have to agree I am a huge fan of what Youtube did as well. Only issue is, with the big companies, and especially YouTube, you kind of see it coming.

Have you seen Google Nose?
Google Nose, Gmail Blue, the YouTube thing...

Google is the king of April Fools. Big Grin
(2013-04-01, 06:22 PM)ghazal. Wrote: [ -> ]Google Nose, Gmail Blue, the YouTube thing...

Google is the king of April Fools. Big Grin

Agreed. I'm ashamed. I knew it was an April Fools joke, but my friend still made me sniff the screen Sad
Check @whitehouse on Twitter. Smile
I almost fell into the Gmail Blue, but then read your post and now I am safe.
Google Nose was just fantastic! The "Used Napkin" Toungue

YouTube's was not funny, I did not even know that they had a joke for today.
(2013-04-01, 06:29 PM)Ryan Gordon. Wrote: [ -> ]Check @whitehouse on Twitter. Smile

Haha, Kid President!

If everyone could just go ahead and post their absolute favourite out of them all, so I can tally them up at the end, that would be great! Smile

So far we have had the following mentioned...

Google Nose
Youtube "The End"
Gmail Blue
Whitehouse Announcement
(2013-04-01, 07:30 PM)Lo. Wrote: [ -> ]Razer's for sure..
http://www.razerzone.com/naga-phone-upda...ium=edm_US

I completely got fooled by that one originally when they posted on facebook.

----------

Google Nose -- |
Youtube "The End" -- |
Gmail Blue -- |
Whitehouse Announcement -- |
Razer -- |

this does not include my vote, as my vote doesn't count.
Pages: 1 2