MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBExtras
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So a few days ago (might be more), I decided to buy plugins from MyBBExtras. Everything went smooth for him receiving the money. But when it came time for me to actually get what I paid for, he wanted a screenshot of my PayPal (With my name and my own personal transactions) screenshotted. So I blurred out my personal info and sent him the screenshot. He wasn't pleased I had done this, and refused to give me the plugin, and said he'd refund because I failed to meet his requirements. So 2 days went by, never got my money back. So I filed a PayPal claim, messaged him, STILL never got it back. So I raised it to a dispute. The next day (Today), I log in to MyBBExtras, and I see that he banned me for the dispute.

I'd post proof of all this, but I'm banned and cannot get any info. But I can show anyone the PayPal transaction and the fact I never got my refund.

So to everyone out there, don't waste your money on this site. As you'll never get what you paid for.

This is NOT an april fools.
(2010-07-16, 03:33 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]Don't use this as a public stage
There are more appropriate places to make a public point or protest. This is especially the case when your issue is out of the control of the team here or the members of the forum. A specific example of this is scam reports, unless you can provide solid evidence. Otherwise you run the risk of defamation accusations and we can’t be sure all parties are being fairly represented.

For example
If you have a disagreement with another member, even if they are members here, you should address it with them privately rather than addressing it through a public post.

The MyBB staff team reserves the right to moderate topics that do not adhere to the guidelines in order to keep the forum environment positive and constructive.

Note: Should you have any questions or comments about this thread or any of the other new policies please post them here.

Yours sincerely, The MyBB team.

If you wish to contact staff about any of these rules please use the Private Inquiries forum.