MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't Use any of my Buttons to post a New Thread on my site! Please Help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't use any of my buttons on my site to post a new thread like the buttons above here.

my site url:modsforlife10forum.tk/forum
i have the mybb Footer!

i can't change the Font,The Text Color,The Text Size,can't add a link, can't use any of those buttons!

Heres a picture:
[Image: Untitled.png]
Test account?
(2013-04-02, 02:15 AM)April Fool Wrote: [ -> ]Test account?

i recreated an account to see if was just cause i was on my Admin Account, and it still does it on the New account i created! i don't know how to fix this.
post a test user account here so that someone can check it and give suggestions
(2013-04-02, 05:26 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]post a test user account here so that someone can check it and give suggestions

ok to login to the Test User the link is :
http://modsforlife10forum.tk/forum/membe...tion=login

The Username is: Test User
Password is:testuser
^ I didn't face any problem in posting a new thread (image)
Yep, no problems here. Make sure Javascript is enabled in your browser, try clearing your cache, try with another browser...
(2013-04-03, 08:37 AM)Dennis Tsang Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, no problems here. Make sure Javascript is enabled in your browser, try clearing your cache, try with another browser...

Ok, i will try it, and let you know if there is anymore Problems Thanks.

(2013-04-03, 08:37 AM)Dennis Tsang Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, no problems here. Make sure Javascript is enabled in your browser, try clearing your cache, try with another browser...

Yeah i was Using FireFox and i Tried it on Google Chrome and it Worked Thanks.