MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Changing showteam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.discussionzone.net/showteam.php

As you can see, moderators appear on the staff list. I have no group for moderators and the only reason Violent is there and appearing under moderators is because he is set to moderator a certain subforum. How can I remove the moderators bit from the showteam? I cannot simply tick no to appearing showteam as it isn't actually a group.

Thanks
Maybe blank out your "showteam_moderators" template?
have you tried taking show on team page from the moderators group.
yes that works as i have tried it, i have a super mod on my board and as he also has boards assigned to him it takes him off and still shows as super mod.
(2013-04-03, 11:25 AM)adbrad Wrote: [ -> ]have you tried taking show on team page from the moderators group.
yes that works as i have tried it, i have a super mod on my board and as he also has boards assigned to him it takes him off and still shows as super mod.

Can't quite understand what you're saying, care to explain better and use commas lol. Sorry and thanksHeart

(2013-04-03, 08:54 AM)Dennis Tsang Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe blank out your "showteam_moderators" template?

This worked, thanks a lot.