MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Boonex Dolphin -> MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to move forums using Dolphin to MyBB. Has anyone seen scripts to do it, or do I have to write my own?
(2013-04-03, 01:01 PM)Jazza Wrote: [ -> ]I want to move forums using Dolphin to MyBB. Has anyone seen scripts to do it, or do I have to write my own?

IIUC then maybe your post would be better in MyBB Merge Support
ready made script does not exist for conversion from Dolphin to MyBB.
(2013-04-03, 01:08 PM)Puppyite Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-04-03, 01:01 PM)Jazza Wrote: [ -> ]I want to move forums using Dolphin to MyBB. Has anyone seen scripts to do it, or do I have to write my own?

IIUC then maybe your post would be better in MyBB Merge Support

I considered that before posting but the forum description said only topics related to the official merge system.
There are no official modules out there that I know of. Perhaps you could go to phpBB or SMF then to MyBB if they have merge modules available?

Also, this does better suit merge system support, moved Big Grin
(2013-04-03, 02:30 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]There are no official modules out there that I know of. Perhaps you could go to phpBB or SMF then to MyBB if they have merge modules available?

Good idea. I'll see if that's possible. If not, I may just have to write my own. Dolphin's forum software "thing" that comes with it is quite simple, so it should be rather easy to move everything across.
Ok, sorry I couldn't help further Smile