MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Registration Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello.

When users are trying to register, they can get to the page where they enter their info.

However, they can not get past this page! When they click the complete registration button, they get /member.php on a blank page. I've, of course, tried reuploading, but to no avail.

I did recently change servers, but I still have no idea what's going on here. It worked fine back there.

File Verification:
[Image: 9e6c08acc909f5500b4a88106d0afa6a.png?1365053508]
please clarify
what is controlissues folder and for what purpose you have modified index.php, global.php files
(2013-04-04, 05:49 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]please clarify
what is controlissues folder and for what purpose you have modified index.php, global.php files

Apologies.

/controlissues is my admin folder.
Global.PHP is for a simple Google Analytics Script.
Index.php is for a small piece of JS code.

Again, these files were all working pre-server change.
I seem to have the same issue....however I installed mybb with plesk and the user registers but upon hitting the submit it will not register them. is there a setting I am missing or is it an error in the code as far as a page it is looking for
(2013-04-04, 08:31 AM)grubei Wrote: [ -> ]I seem to have the same issue....however I installed mybb with plesk and the user registers but upon hitting the submit it will not register them. is there a setting I am missing or is it an error in the code as far as a page it is looking for

You mean that the users aren't getting successfully registered? If so, that's EXACTLY what's happening here. However, I did manually install.
this type of issues require checking with required privileges. wait for support staff to offer help.
Can anybody assist with this? :O
Can anybody PLEASE help with this?

Seere
Please provide a board url.
A board URL would help, as would a list of any plugins you may have installed. Admin privileges may also help - feel free to post a thread containing the details in Private Inquiries.
Pages: 1 2