MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Registration page not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

I will tell how i ended up with my problem.

First, i was running an older version of PHP and MySQL, while running on MyBB 1.6.0. Then i upgraded PHP and MySQL using the latest XAMPP installation.

Now when users try to register on the forum, this error (see attachment) comes up when pressing the Accept agreement button.

The code showing up is not the same every time either.

I have tried to upgrade the forum to latest version (1.6.9) and the problem didnt get fixed.

The forum health seems to be good on everything else.
MyBB 1.6.0 probably doesn't work with the latest PHP versions. Please upgrade your forum.
(2013-04-04, 03:04 PM)StefanT Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB 1.6.0 probably doesn't work with the latest PHP versions. Please upgrade your forum.

It is 1.6.9 already.
It looks like you have corrupted files.
(2013-04-04, 03:52 PM)StefanT Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like you have corrupted files.

What exactly is corrupted then? What can i do about it?
^ run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section in admin panel and check if any files are corrupt
(2013-04-04, 05:47 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section in admin panel and check if any files are corrupt

Hmm, seems like there is no problem there either.

"Congratulations! No corrupt files have been found on your installation."