MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change Yellow Border
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi !

Just a fast question, can i change the yellow border/highlight and how do i do it.

[Image: 3N62.png]
for the second one, it is the border of textarea in global.css. you can change color value by using the html color code.
textarea {
	background: #1a1a1a;
	color: #9c9c9c;
	border: 1px solid #000;
	padding: 4px;
	line-height: 1.4;
	text-shadow: 0 -1px 0 #000;
	font-family: Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif;
	font-size: 12px;
}

I don't see the yellow color anywhere there, you sure its there?
It's not in that style that you posted, can you post your forum link (it would be much easier to inspect those elements via firebug and give you a solution to that problem) ?
Believe i came out wrongly about my issue, the Border isnt there always.
It only appears when i click, just like here on MyBB the Yellow Highlight border is around this Editor also and all other forums so was just wondering if it was possible to change the color of it.
Search for textarea:focus or textarea:hover (or any instance that contains :focus / :hover and it's related to input elements and textarea) in your global.css, what browser are you using ? Some browsers have specific set of css rules applied on input elements (outline or border when you click / focus / hover on specific element).
add this code at bottom of global.css at the very bottom :

input.textbox:focus, textarea:focus, select:focus {
outline: none;
}

This would help you Smile
regards,
Oh awesome that worked Envira thank you so much man, Johnny and .m. to preciate it guys.
If you want to change the background color or add a border on hover.
just you can change the attributes from :

For Background color :
background: #232323;
}

for a border :
outline: 1px solid #111;
}
Thanks mate, that worked just perfect marked as solved.