MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Setup User Pruning in AdminCP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I setup user pruning in AdminCP to automatically delete new members who do not make at least one post after a set amount time? Like if they don't post in X number of hours or days after they register?

How do I setup user pruning in AdminCP to automatically delete new members who do not activate their account after a set amount time? Like if they don't activate in X number of hours or days after they register?

Thank you for your help.
Don't know if it helps, but I prefer to do it manually.

Once a month I search for users in Admin CP with less than one post, and sort results by last active. Tick the box next to each one you want to delete, scroll down to "Inline Moderation" Delete users and Go.

It doesn't take long unless you have a lot of members, and at least you will be confident you have deleted the right ones. Smile
(2013-04-05, 03:19 PM)sarisisop Wrote: [ -> ]Don't know if it helps, but I prefer to do it manually.

Once a month I search for users in Admin CP with less than one post, and sort results by last active. Tick the box next to each one you want to delete, scroll down to "Inline Moderation" Delete users and Go.

It doesn't take long unless you have a lot of members, and at least you will be confident you have deleted the right ones. Smile

That’s true I could do that but I would rather automate the process. I edited the OP to make that clearer.
Acp>configuration>settings>user pruning set what you want in there.
(2013-04-07, 10:35 PM)adbrad Wrote: [ -> ]Acp>configuration>settings>user pruning set what you want in there.

Thanks, I was looking in the wrong place. Big Grin
No worries