MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Receive emails when answers on post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, i have this small issue, i am sure it is not so difficult, but for me important. I want to add the possibility when are answers on the topic you have write you receive email. It is possible?
Yes of course you can subscribe threads so you can receive the notifications via E-Mail.
o to your Usercp > Edit Options in the side menu

Open it and you should find the setting called :
Default Thread Subscription Mode:

change the setting to : Instant E-Mail Notification

Then go to your favorite topic or forum and click on : Subscribe to this thread / Forum , and you would receive the E-Mail Updates Smile
Hope this helps,
regards,

If you want to subscribe to all threads by default check this plugin out : http://mods.mybb.com/view/automatic-subscriptions
Envira, i mean that i need to do this on my forum for all users. So where i need to change this? I don't want to set up this for myself and receive emails Smile Becouse i have seen on other forums without doing nothin, i am receiving emails when someone for example answer on my posts, or just answer on the post where i have maked some asnwer
you can use automatic subscriptions plugin. follow the instructions in the readme text file
please remember that your above requirement could be heavy on your forum resources
I have think it can be done from admin panel, so all those forums who adding this installing such scripts like this? There is not other options to do this?