MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Where to find HTML pages for sale?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am wanting to change my homepage from the forum to a nice looking page that will look more professional. Then I would like to have links to the forums, tools, etc.

Something similar to this elvarg.com

Anyone know of a site that allows me to browse for a page that I like?
Thank you Kavin. Seems like there IS places where I CAN find a PRE-BUILT page.
graphicriver, codecanyon.
(2013-04-05, 05:30 PM)vEconomy Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Kavin. Seems like there IS places where I CAN find a PRE-BUILT page.

Actually, he was partially right, in a sense.

Yes, there are locations such as themeforest and such but what I believe he was talking about was not a site like themeforest.

I believe he misread the question.

Quote:Your not going to find a pre-built page just to suit your own site.

This is in-a-sense correct, as you are not going to find a HTML page just to suit your site and only your site, unless you pay a lot of money for a designer, or go on a site where they sell them as a 1 person deal, which usually falls through because the theme gets leaked somehow.

However, your remarks do not help the situation. Remember, we are all helping you for free and volunteers, so don't make unnecessary remarks to people who are trying to help you.

Regardless, you both need to stop fighting. This is not a contest in order to see who is right. It's a support forum (for this thread), and treat it as such.