MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Survey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My flat mate needs to do a survey for his university course. Hes asked his family and friends and is just 6 more results away from having enough. The survey is about video games but it doesn't matter if your not into gaming, we want your opinions too Smile. So please take a moment, and go and take the survey.

http://www.tigersurvey.com/survey.php?survey=1617
i did complete the survery.
Great, thanks Smile
Did it now.

On a side note, error when completing it.

Fatal error: Cannot access empty property in /usr/home/web_guy/public_html/tigersurvey.com/includes/class/submit_class.php on line 303
thanks, but it looks like your submission didnt register, could you possibly try again?
I still get the error when I submit, might be therefore.
nevermind, looks like its only you whos getting the error, and it looks like the results are being stored anyway. So thanks Smile

Just one more person short of a full set of results Big Grin
EDIT: We now have enough results, but more would be better Toungue
MiNT Wrote:Great, thanks Smile

CraKteR Wrote:Did it now.

On a side note, error when completing it.

Fatal error: Cannot access empty property in /usr/home/web_guy/public_html/tigersurvey.com/includes/class/submit_class.php on line 303

I get the same error. I'm not filling it out again. Toungue
Looks like everyones getting that error now. Oh well, i didnt program it, and the results are making it to the database anyway.
If you want, I might be able to fix it Toungue
Pages: 1 2